HCRG continually invests in technological advancements to make the development and implementation of medical cost management solutions more efficient, thus delivering greater financial results to our clients. To this end HCRG has an extensive Information Technology (IT) department, complete with system designers, system analysts, programmers, network administrators, and other technical support staff. Working closely with our clients, management, operations and the R&D department, our IT department implements flexible solutions tailored to improve business processes and performance by meeting the specific needs of the market place who rely on solutions to improve business processes and performance.
HCRG’s state of the art technology infrastructure includes:
• High Density Multi Server Data Center
• Full, Proactive System Monitoring Including Environmental, Power, System Health and Security Protection
• Redundant Backup Systems Including Data Servers, Internet and Communications
• Multi-layer Security Infrastructure with Host-Based as Well as Network Based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
HCRG’s team of software professionals consistently provide solid guidance and advice on utilizing the best technology for our clients.
Our Proprietary Software
Our work processes are powered by our state of the art proprietary software MedSpectra.
The software is currently developed utilizing the following technologies:
• ASP.net Web Application Framework
• MVC Architecture
• AJAX Web Development Techniques
• LINQ Framework Components
• SQL Database Systems
HCRG developed the MedSpectra suite of software solutions as a fully-fledged, comprehensive medical cost management software created to support our service lines.
MedSpectra is a state of the art web-based software infrastructure designed with the latest technologies. Through the use of service-oriented architecture, the software is tailored to meet the industry and regulatory standards. The core of the MedSpectra software application is rooted in a set of capabilities collectively working together to govern the medical management workflow. Each service module contains business intelligence engineered to deliver measurable results.
MEDSPECTRA IS COMPOSED OF THE FOLLOWING INDEPENDENT APPLICATIONS:
• MedSpectra-UR™ (Utilization Review)
• MedSpectra-CM™ (Case Management)
• MedSpectra-LM™ (Lien Management)
• MedSpectra-BR™ (Bill Review)
• MedSpectra-DM™ (Disease Management)
How can HCRG be of Service to you?
• HCRG can deliver a successful customizable program to your clients.
• Provide Risk Management Cost Control Solutions to ensure ultimate savings and provide predictive tools to help your clients set claim reserves.
• Produce reports and analysis which will show your clients the efficacy of our services.