A qualified candidate must:
• Experience working as a litigation assistant or claims assistant
• Knowledge of workers compensation system
• Know the EAMS system
• Be able to identify documents to serve as part of discovery
• Knowledge of filing petitions for sanctions, association of counsel, and petition for contributions a plus but not required
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook). Minimum of 45 wpm. · Ability to independently set priorities, multi-task and work under pressure.
• Be reliable, dependable and adaptable (Able to work from 8:30am – 5:30pm).
Note: You must have valid U.S. work authorization