A qualified candidate must:
• Possess strong reasoning, organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology knowledge of workers compensation, preferred
• Two or more years of related experience, preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly by telephone in a professional manner.
• Experience with retrieval of data and adapting to various computer software.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook). Minimum of 45 wpm.
• Independently set priorities, multi-task and work under pressure.
• Be reliable, dependable and adaptable