HCRG University is focused on Medical-Legal, Medical Risk and Claims Management education to develop the skills and competency necessary in today’s Workers’ Compensation industry. HCRG University is an education division of HealthCare Resource Group.
Education catered to the following:
• Insurance Carriers
• Third Party Administrators
• Providers of Service
• Risk Managers
• Claims Managers
• Managed Care
Our education audience has, and continues to be composed of:
• Hospital Management
• Outpatient Clinics Management
• Workers’ Compensation System Management
• Insurance Companies Management
• Health Programs Organizations
We have several learning solutions, these include:
• Home Study
• The California Board of Registered Nurses to provide CEU to RN and LVN
• The American Institute of Outcomes Care Management to provide CEUs to RN, LVN, Medical Coders, Bill Reviewers, Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Healthcare Managers and other healthcare professionals.
• When appropriate, we obtain accreditations from other professional bodies for our education sessions.
• We have provided education to attorneys, medical doctors and executives.
6571 Altura Blvd.,
Buena Park, CA 90620
“HCRG has been providing education training to
Workers’ Compensation professionals since 1988.”